Position: Quality Assurance Specialist
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery & Projects– Carrier Services
Department: Carrier Services
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery and Projects – Carrier Services, the job holder will be required to provide quality service to the customer processes post implementation to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
He/She will also be responsible for the provision of technical support to customers whilst maintaining a proactive service relationship with the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage own projects within the agreed customer contractual agreement.
- Manage the required technical submarine stock within the financial budget limits.
- Provide feedback concerning financial variances on project budgets and project inventory.
- Contribute to the cost saving initiatives of the company.
- Provide customer support regarding technical problem solving, billing issues and service quality
- Provide regular reports to customers on service quality assurance as per SLA requirements
- Drive the resolution of customer and internal project and service issues
- Communicate all planned and un-planned maintenance work to the affected customers and relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Arrange and attend regular customer meetings together with the Key Account Managers to review the monthly customer reports and service improvement programs.
- Provide regular project progress to the customer and sales.
- Coordinate and monitor projects tasks to increase post-sales quality performance
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to obtain fault history of persistent and/recurrent customer concerns with a view of understanding the root causes and addressing the underlying issues.
- Manage customer-requested changes to operational services in accordance with the company’s change management process.
- Provide regular reports to management on customer issues and service performance.
- Review and measure service quality assurance together with Technology
- Coordinate and monitor maintenance with relevant stakeholders to identify to minimize disruption and/or degradation of the quality of service
- Develop and implement programs to proactively address any performance issues and track actions required to resolve recurring incidents to optimize service
- Assist with customer and service data review and maintenance on the system
- Measure and analyse performance of service offered such as fault management, usage, pricing etc.
- Participate in project management, planning and execution of customer projects especially on service improvement projects.
- Ensure the compliance with policies and procedures to support governance and risk management.
- Provide information concerning own training needs and support training interventions
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the Telkom products and services, policies and procedures