Job Title: Territory Sales Executive
Location: Kibera & Kawangware
Reporting to: Currently Head of Sales & Distribution – as network expands into Area
The Territory Sales Executive will be responsible for delivering the overall revenue and customer growth targets within their specific defined geographical territory.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
Overall Responsibility – you will:
- Execute all sales activities within your specific defined geographical region.
- Continually identify and uncover new opportunities to boost our sales Home Internet services.
- Revenue: Cary out customer MTU and STU visits to recruit new tenants Home services and ensure that every customer continually pays for and continues to use the service.
- Reporting: Provide ongoing feedback on all your sales activities into the Head of Sales and Distribution, covering tenants interested, signed up, paid and delinquent.
- Continually feedback on any network issues, or non-compliance by customers on Home Internet etc.
- Continually gather competitor feedback / updates / status and feed back immediately into the business.
- Work towards and implement Sales best practices at all times.
- Training: Educate all potential customers on all products and services.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Technical – you will:
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of all products and services and be able to clearly explain them to potential customers.
- Act as first level of escalation for customers who have issues and assist in trouble shooting and solving problems.
- Raise high quality tickets into Customer Service on behalf of the customer should you be unable to solve a customer query
- Raise high quality internal tickets on both public Wi-Fi and Home network issues as they arise.
Financial – you will:
- Meet and aim to surpass all daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for Home WiFi and Public WiFi services in your Territory.
- Assist your fellow Sales colleagues in hitting sales targets outside your specific territory for the benefit of the team as a whole.
Communication – you will:
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills capable of influencing and delivering results.
- Be able to handle customer objections with skill and humour to drive customers to a successful close
- Be able to clearly articulate where we are advantageous against our competitors
- Be open and honest and NEVER oversell
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers, both consumers and businesses.
- Proactively communicate with your supervisor in real time on progress and issues arising.
Marketing & Development – you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing team to enhance brand visibility.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development on selling in specific identified opportunities throughout the Area.
- Pass leads on community based organisations to Business Development for the development of multi sales activation opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development in passing leads on multi–tenant units (MTU) where we can sell from.
Strategy – you will:
- Follow the strategy as communicated by the company
General Management – you will: None Base / Geographical: Kibera Manpower / Financial Responsibilities: None Working Relationships:
- Key Customers: our Customers–You are the face of the company to our customers at all times, you must never forget that. Obtaining customer feedback is critical to us continuing to improve our services. We must gain better insight into customer buying behaviour. Gaining feedback on customer perception of our products and our competitors is critical day to day.
- Key Suppliers: Marketing – will deliver the tools you need to be able to sell better. They will provide events and opportunities, collateral and branding. Tech & Ops – will ensure the network is operating fit for purpose. It is essential they know at all times of any issues. Business Development–will work to provide bigger opportunities and events for you and your team to sell to many people at once. They will work closely with Marketing.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- You must be eligible to work within Kenya
- Education: Minimum of 0-level
- 3 years experience in direct face to face sales, experience in our target market an added advantage In addition, you will:
- Be a team player
- Have excellent customer focus and service skills, with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Be IT Savvy
- Show a general interest in technology and the internet
- Have good planning and organisational skills
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Have a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Be able to work and deliver the numbers under pressure
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SAC12018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.