Vacant Position: Tour Leader
Job Summary: The main role for this position is to guide and accompany guests travelling to various high end destinations and ensure that holiday runs smoothly and meets all of its promises and expectations.
- Consistently deliver a high level of guest service and satisfaction
- Plan, organize and provide leadership to guests touring various destination of interest.
- Provide personalized service, finest educational experience and seamless travel arrangement.
- Provide in-depth knowledge about the country rich heritage, its culture, religion, Art scene and current affairs
- Offer a wide knowledge of the wild both flora and fauna
- Provide in-depth knowledge about various exclusive high end destinations.
- Deal directly with guest issues and concerns; ensuring guest’s satisfaction is effectively achieved.
- Assist and accompany guest during optional activities and meals.
- Communicate range of information on itineraries before Safari
- Inform guests of arrival and departure time at each destination on the itinerary
- Respond to guest’s question and offer help to any problem that may arise.
- Play the role of a cultural ambassador, offering commentary and interesting titbits of information, which will allow visitors to fully experience and enjoy the Country’s social, cultural and historical highlights.
- Provide report for each trip, in the requested format.
- Degree or Diploma in Tourism and Wildlife.
- A registered member of KPSGA and a holder of at least bronze medal but preferably Silver medal.
- 5 years experience as a Tour Leader in a tour Company dealing with very high end clientele.
- Excellent guests relations skills
- Excellent communicator with great confidence
- Affable , intelligent and experienced travel companion
- Ability to make the logistics of travel irresistibly effortless.
- Able to effectively communicate in English , in both written and oral forms
- MUST have knowledge and fluent in Foreign languages.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Flora , Fauna ,social ,Art and Cultural highlights
- Familiarity and knowledge of key high end holiday destinations.
- Computer literate
- Strong ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Those who meet the above qualifications should send their application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03rd February, 2018.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.