Job Title: IT Manager – Transport
Industry: Transport Industry
Our client is a well established company serving a wide range of clientele in the service industry.
They seek to hire an IT Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the technical operation including providing technical expertise and support to all users and customers.
IT Manager Job Responsibilities
- Oversee provision of support to users and customers with computer or other technical difficulties
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Hire and train staff or help make hiring decisions
- Supervise information technology (IT) staff
- Consider project proposals and evaluate feasibility
- Generate ideas for improving technical products
- Participate in business planning and communicate technical knowledge and vision of both current and future technology related to company’s competitive position.
- Ensure that systems are used to their full potential, including monitoring user adoption and teaching other team members what options are available for data tracking.
- Keep an eye on all company data – including storage, completeness, accuracy and address issues with teams as they arise.
Requirements for the IT Manager Job
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the same position.
- Experience in the transport industry will be an added advantage.
- IT skills that include hardware and troubleshooting knowledge
- Good software knowledge
- A reputation as a team player
- Mature and presentable
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Manager- Transport) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 22nd January 2018.