Our client, a leading travel agency in Kenya is urgently seeking to recruit an ICT Officer to join their team.
- Implement help desk tools / solutions in line with user requirements and develop necessary measures to prevent frequently occurring outages
- Develop IT policies and procedures and ensure their implementation and review
- Managing local area network, WiFi, internet and other forms of connectivity
- Overseeing, maintenance, upgrade and repair of ICT equipment
- Resolve end user issues related to hardware, network and communication systems and refer serious challenges/problems to superiors and obtain the necessary feedback on how to approach or solve critical issues
- Provide training to users for applications
- Initiate awareness on efficient and effective working ways for end users and on how end users can secure their systems
- Enforce end user security measures such as password policies and provide training and initiate awareness on the same
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology
- At least 3 years relevant experience. Travel industry experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of PC/LAN operating systems, Microsoft Windows, corporate ICT security and viral protection systems.
- Sound knowledge of graphic/web design and Microsoft windows network administration.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV only to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job tittle “ICT OFFICER” on the subject line by 14th February 2018.