University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services Limited (UNES)
Job Ref: UNES/HOSP/KS/01/2018
Contract Duration: Three Years Subject to 3 months’ probationary period
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Supervisor, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Provide Assistance to the Food & Beverage (F&B) Management in all Menu preparations, Kitchen rules, service standards, cleanliness and inventory control for F&B.
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and safety are maintained in the restaurant
- Implementation of quality management systems procedures and file all records and documents.
- High quality food production that meet stringent standards and consistently maintained
- To ensure that high standards of hygiene and safety are maintained
- To ensure that stocks used for production are accurately accounted for.
- Work closely with the Supervisors to plan menus that would attract and retain customers
- To ensure efficient service delivery is maintained in the kitchen
- To ensure food variety is provided and it meets every customer’s expectation and specification.
- To ensure that kitchen equipment and crockery is properly maintained.
- Supervise, set targets and appraise all kitchen staff
- To develop and demonstrate proper use of standard recipes
- Analyzing cost margins and control costs of production
- Identify training needs of cooks and other kitchen staff
- Ensure world – class customer service is provided
Any other duty assigned by the Supervisor
CLICK HERE to download the UNES Personal Data Form
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY