University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services Limited (UNES)
Senior Human Resource and Administration Officer
Job Ref: UNES/F&AD/SHRAO/01/2018
Contract Duration: Three Years Subject to 6 months’ probationary period
Reporting to Chief Manager, Finance & Administration the incumbent duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and Implement Human Resource related Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and Implement Staff Development Framework in the organization.
- Develop and implement Employee Performance Management Programs.
- Manage the administration section activities
- Advise employees and line managers on labour issues.
- Manage employees’ Leave.
- Develop and implement Staff retention programs.
- Develop and implement On Boarding and Off Boarding programs.
- Manage Employee Disciplinary matters.
- Manage Recruitment and Selection process within the organisation.
- Maintain the work structure by updating Job Specification and Job Descriptions for all positions.
- Support in developing appropriate Organizational Structure.
- Maintains the Quality Management System for the Section.
- Oversee maintenance of HR filling system and ensure safety of employee records.
- Administration of health and life insurance schemes.
- Coordinates Human Resources related Administrative activities such as; Medical scheme, loans and advances, gender mainstreaming, disability mainstreaming, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention, HIV/AIDS Prevention activities.
Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor
CLICK HERE to download the UNES Personal Data Form
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY