Vacant Position: Accountant / Administrator
Job Role: Provide support to the Fair trade group through production of sound and timely financial information.
- Produce and analyze monthly management accounts, i.e profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet with budget comparisons and supporting/explanatory notes.
- Ensure that bank, cash and sub-ledger reconciliations are done within the agreed timelines and any outstanding issues resolved appropriately.
- Check and ensure that all statutory returns (PAYE, NHIF, NSSF, etc) are done and submitted within their various due dates.
- Maintain the fixed assets register ensuring its regular up-dating with acquisitions disposals, revaluations and write –offs and to carry out periodic reviews for the purposes of safeguarding the assets.
- Provide requisite input for annual budget preparation
- Manage all administration functions and processes
- Facilitate development of project plans and manage them from inception to completion
- Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward
- Invoicing clients for premium payments
- Maintain and update budgets as project progresses
- Calculate project metrics including quality assurance, profits and losses
- Advise FPC on adherence to set budgets and project schedule
- Collaborate on project presentations
- Analyze project data and produce progress reports
- CPA Section 2
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience
- Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Firm demeanor that ensures He\She implements very stringent controls and accountability culture throughout the team
- Previous work in a busy environment will be an added advantage
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject line (FAIR TRADE ACCOUNTANT) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current Salary and expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.