Vacant Position: Van Sales Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall sales strategy of assigned area.
- Monitor daily activities of salesmen and follow up on sales progress and accomplishments.
- Check cash shortages on daily basis and ensure payments collection.
- Establish and maintain good contact with all customers and maintain updated Customer details of the assigned area.
- Generate daily and monthly status reports regarding the overall sales achievements and competitor activities.
- Coordinate and implement sales targets set by the department head, prepare sales statistics and related forecasts.
- Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities.
- Ensure proper implementation of company policy on financial and sales related matters.
- Responsible for managing a retail staff within a business.
- Coordinate the transportation of goods, sets up displays and assist customers and staff during business hours.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Sales Manager for feedback on status of sales.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in sales & marketing or business field
- Computer Skills
- 5 years of experience in FMCG environment with related roles
- Good Communications skills
- Experience in ERP system
- Driving license is a must
- Any gender can apply
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted