Our client, a leader in the hospitality industry in Kenya is currently looking for waiters / waitresses.
Reports To: F&B Supervisor
Job Summary: To ensure the delivery of exceptional and memorable dining experience to our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving teas, cocktails and snacks
- Being in charge of mis en place for the assigned dining room station and side jobs as assigned by the F&B Supervisor as well as preparing for special events and functions
- Clearing the dining room(s)
- Maintaining the work station(s) in proper and clean condition
- Knowledge of all services, menus, products and amenities and being able to describe them to the guests
Required Qualifications, Experience and Demeanor
- Minimum 2 years experience as a waiter in a busy five star establishment
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Sales & Service from a recognized institution
- Pleasant and well groomed
- Team player
- Well honed skill and ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Well spoken with an exceptional command of English
- Knowledge of a foreign language would be desired but not mandatory
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.
The applications should be received by 26th January 2018.
Also mention your current/ last salary and expected salary.
Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted