Our client, the leading water treatment plant in Kenya is urgently seeking to recruit a Senior Technician.
Salary: KShs 45,000 – 50,000
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Be adept on plumbing, electrical, kitchen, bathroom and main-line plumbing connections and by-pass installations
- Refer potential customers to the company’s Shops or sales team
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories
- Organize and offer assistance in installation and attending to potential customers during promotions, competitions, demos and exhibitions
- Keep communication with clients on-going to promote and develop and extend the business
- Ensure permanent observation of the market and competitors
- Monitoring leads and orders for repeat business in close liaison with the company’s shop
- Cross-selling and up-selling of all company’s products and services accordingly.
- Be involved with the drawing up the sales activities plan with cost implications and revenue targets for the company.
- Be able to give correct information to clients regarding the various products on offer
- Ensure safe working conditions for self and customers when installing the company’s equipment
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the work sites before, during and after the installation
- Take part in the company’s team briefings on a daily basis
- Approach other team members in confidence if any problems arise.
- Always cooperate with fellow team members and other the company’s shops
- Take part in internal training courses and implement what has been learnt in daily practice.
- Degree/Diploma in engineering
- Age 20-35 years of age.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Electrical Training and Plumbing Qualifications
- Willing to work for a small growing company
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicate, ‘Senior Technician’ on the subject of the email by 19/01/2018.