Job Title: Web Administrator
Salary: 20,000- 30,000
Ref No: WA/RHL/2018
An IT company based in Nairobi CBD is looking to recruit a competent, detail oriented, organized and self-driven web administrator to design, code and modify websites according to clients’ specification.
Some of the duties include:
- Website designing, building and maintenance
- Testing and updating websites as and when required
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and correction the problem
- Responsible for site maintenance and update
- Maintaining Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware and software.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services; testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Good grasp of graphic design
- Word press theming and module development experience
- Ability to code and decode applications
- Familiar experience with social media marketing
- Ability to code and deploy applications
- Excellent understanding of Linux servers is an added advantage
- Relevant qualification in any I.T related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Have great passion for technology
- Positive attitude and good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the above job, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.