Well Told Story is Recruiting!
Are you great with people?
Do you have a background in media productions and events?
If this is you, there is a great opportunity waiting for you!
Well Told Story is looking for an Events and Production Expert to manage and oversee these two activities for their Nairobi office for a short term (4 months) contract.
Well Told Story produces the award-winning Shujaaz, a multimedia project that inspires and motivates millions of young Kenyans to take action to improve their lives and engage with urgent practical issues that shape their future.
Shujaaz prints over 700,000 comics every month reaching 50% of all Kenyan youth across the country with exciting, inspiring, creative content.
This role is responsible for managing the administration processes involved in the production of Shujaaz, events execution, budget management and compliance issues.
The following are the key tasks assigned to the role:-
1. Logistics – overseeing logistical elements of events and production outputs e.g. transport, supplier recruitment etc.
2. Overseeing events execution
3. Team management
- Management of internal and external teams to ensure smooth execution of production processes and events
- Performance review
- Oversight to ensure strategic deliverables around events.
- Coaching i.e. skills building
4. Partnerships; manage partner relations related to events
5. Audience participation; ensure events are co-created with the audience
7. Budget development and management
8. Schedule creation and management in liaison with stakeholders
9. Compliance i.e. events and production contracts and legal compliance.