Our client is one of the largest companies in the Financial Services Industry in the region and is involved in helping discerning individuals protect and create their wealth.
The company is continuously innovating to design financial products and services for today’s constantly changing world and is now seeking to recruit a highly motivated, talented and innovative individual to fill the following senior position:
Job Vacancy: Analytics Lead
Job Ref No. D&T/02/2018
This position is responsible for supporting the innovation agenda and leading the development and management of customer insights, data and analytics across the Group.
- Define and execute the Data & Analytics strategy in alignment with business needs, stakeholder requirements and business strategy;
- Provide deep insights on market needs, performance and structure and leverage data insights to build models and communicate actionable learnings throughout the organisation;
- Leverage analytics and process improvement methods to provide a data-driven approach to improvements, efficiency, revenue and customer experience;
- Structure complex, ambiguous business questions and utilize analytical skills to synthesize actionable insights to facilitate informed decisions;
- Measure, analyse and optimize the performance of new designs and interactions to align with business requirements;
- Lead the development of analytics capabilities within the Group by driving overall organizational awareness and capabilities related to AI;
- Determine meaningful data trends, relationships between variables and formulate predictive insights;
- Identify and develop appropriate metrics, tools and processes to drive customer delight and loyalty;
- Maintain inventory of current data including reports and business intelligent tools such as Dashboards and Scorecards; and
- Create and maintain insightful automated reports and dashboards utilizing typical data quality functions.
The ideal candidate must have a Masters’ degree in any of the following disciplines; Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Engineering, Data Science, Computer science, Economics or a related field from a recognised University.
S/He must have over ten (10) years’ experience in analytics, five (5) of which must have been gained in a senior role in a client facing environment in telecommunication or financial services industry.
The successful candidate must have been involved in leading cross-functional implementation projects for data mining, warehousing and governance in information architecture design that is scalable and adaptable to business needs.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the above roles, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience and quoting the respective reference number on your application letter.
To be considered, your application must be received by Thursday 8 March 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi. Kenya
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© 2017 Deloitte Consulting Limited