ANPPCAN Regional Office is looking for a Project Officer for “Building the Foundation for Child Trafficking Free Zones” in Kenya Project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare detailed work plans and accompanying budgets for the timely and realistic achievement of project objectives, and monitor expenditures;
- Support the planning and implementation of the project activities as outlined in the project documents
- Control and administer all project documents and maintain updated records for the different project deliverables and communications;
- Liaise with counterparts, including the project coordinator, government entities, the private sector, CSOs and community actors to ensure smooth coordination of joint activities;
- Manage information dissemination and electronic communications among the relevant field staff and volunteers.
- Track and monitors project activities as assigned to ensure they are fulfilling deliverable and performance requirements are adhered to.
- Host, manage and/or facilitate workshops, write reports and provide technical expertise to project partners
- Ensure timely project review, revisions, monitoring and completion of related reporting obligations;
- Represent the work of the project to interested parties
- Identify other issues affecting survivors of trafficking to be further addressed
- Contribute to the mobilization of additional resources;
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Be a graduate of Social Sciences especially Social Work from a recognized University
- Project management experience of not less than 3 years
- Ability to coordinate, liaise and negotiate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-driven with capacity to mobilize and motivate groups
- Computer literate with proven knowledge on use of several packages e.g. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience of working in the children sector and post graduate studies will be an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications enclosing detailed CVs, names of three referees and daytime telephone contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach us not later than 28rd February, 2018.
N/B: Only short listed applicants shall be contacted.