Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for an Area Sales Manager position for one of our clients.
Job Description Summary: To create and execute sales strategy for the assigned region. Executing the sales and marketing plans which meets brand, volume and profits objectives as well as directing and controlling assigned distribution and trade activities through partner and sales force management
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans budgets and profit targets in liaison with the Channel Head, Mass Market.
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other relevant stake holders.
- Establishes performance goals for the partner sales team, distributors and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of third party sales team, through performance coaching.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with trade partners and Key Opinion Leaders in the trade and all relevant stakeholders in the supply chain.
- Manage retailer expectations by executing trade marketing activities. Ensure placement of P.O.S materials in assigned territory.
Category & Brands
- Priorities resources on power and core brands
- Grow share in OHC, Pain, Respiratory, Nutrition/GI, onboard legacy Novartis brands.
- Support development of winning Market Activation Plans (MAPs) in the context of the consumer, trade and competitor with specific accountability for developing 12 month activation grids
- Deliver digital activation programmes on appropriate priority brands.
- Actively manage optimal SKU complexity to support COGs reduction and simplification
- Use science and innovation to improve lives
- Work with the demand planning team to drive forecast accuracy and achieve stock level targets in the trade.
- Assist the partner in planning, implementation of the sales strategies e.g. Itinerary , on time deliveries
- Deliver high quality products and service at the right time and cost
- Develop and implement distributor agreements, distribution channel strategies, and monitoring distributor performance against working capital targets
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to harness growth in the target markets.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing teams on new products introduction, increasing market share in existing markets and ensuring that brand visibility and promotion strategies are executed flawlessly.
- Work with Supply Chain partners to optimize gross margins and COG‘s
- Shape talent and culture by living our values and developing our people in a high performance culture
- Role model individual expectations in LOCs by driving the Winning Formula,
- Build relationships with external stakeholders (key customers, regulatory agencies, KOLs, industry bodies) to support performance goals and brand reputation.
- Drive external focus including regular field visits across customer, consumer, shopper and expert
- Model values & behaviors and compliance with all codes of practice.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th February 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Area Sales Manager”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.