Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, The Credit Manager will be responsible for improving business liquidity through the development and implementation of sound credit control policies and procedures.
The incumbent will also ensure efficient assessment of credit customers, timely collection of debts as well as the elimination of bad debts.
- Enforcing all Credit Management Policy / Guidelines across the business to ensure compliance
- Reviewing and ensuring the approved limits are accurately captured in the system
- Approving credit limit /credit period for customers who have exceeded the approved credit limit/ overdue days
- Monitoring credit accounts to ensure sales ledger integrity is adequately maintained
- Coordinating & enforcing all due diligence recommendations across the business
- Developing and implementing strategies to address the debtors account for improved liquidity
- Ensuring that the approvals are addressed in a timely manner in support of the sales process
- Preparing reports e.g. monthly debtors
- Conducting customer visits to enhance business relations, collect debts, and address credit related issues for enhanced customer retention
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or business related field
- A professional qualification e.g. CPA (K)/ACCA
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience, with 2 years’ experience in management
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Monday 19th February 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “CREDIT MANAGER”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.