Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Risk and Corporate Governance Manager
Reporting to the General Manager (Corporate Division), The Risk and Corporate Governance Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a risk management strategy.
The incumbent will also work closely with the Legal Department to ensure compliance with regulatory and policy issues.
- Developing a risk management strategy to advise the operations of the department in the provision of an operating business environment
- Developing and coordinating the maintenance of a Risk Management Framework for the company
- Ensuring the Budget for the Risk Management department is developed
- Monitoring departmental expenditure to ensure efficiency in the utilization of resources
- Developing and implementing Business Continuity Plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards and Group requirements including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting risk reports to management to ensure management is well informed of progress as well as challenges in risk management
- Coordinating support to users in risk management to ensure the identification of accurate risks and the development of sound countermeasures
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- A professional qualification e.g. CPA (K)/ACCA
- A Law degree would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant working experience, with 3 years at a senior position in a reputable audit firm
- Good understanding of TTC Accounting guidelines
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Monday 19th February 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “RISK AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE MANAGER”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.