DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE), is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (AE), a pioneering institution that has combined the best of Sharia values with technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking.
Incorporated in 2014 and backed by its age-old values of being Progressive, Innovative, Ethical and Reliable, DIB Bank has put in place channel capabilities, high quality of service and a sound business model to ensure that it is the “The Better Way to Bank”.
To keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position:
Job Vacancy: System Integrator
Job Reference: IT/SI/006/18
Job Purpose: Responsible for the analysis, design, development and testing of banking solutions.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Design new software/configurations by analysing requirements: constructing workflow charts and diagrams: studying system capabilities: writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Software modeling and simulation.
- Front end graphical user interface design.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Assist the configurators/developers through designing, configuration/development testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting client initiatives.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
Education: Bachelors Degree in IT/Comp Sc
Training / Skills
- Certification in programming
Understanding of Islamic Products
- Minimum 2 year of experience in IT support
- Problem Solving
- Team Orientation
How to Apply
Send your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the reference as the subject of the email when forwarding your application.
Deadline for applications is 2nd March 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not ask individuals to supply funds as part of the recruitment process.