Baringo County Government
Career Opportunity: Pursuant to the provisions of The County Government Act, No.17 of 2012 Section 35, 36, 44 and 45, Baringo County Public Service Board wishes to consider applications from highly qualified, results—oriented and self motivated Kenyan citizens for appointment to the following positions:
Chief Officer – 4 Positions
The Chief Officer shall be the authorized officer in a specific department and shall be responsible to the respective County Executive Committee Member.
Applicants should specify in the application letter the portfolio for which they wish to head.
1. Chief Officer – Preventive and Promotive Health Services
2. Chief Officer – ICT and e-Government
3. Chief Officer — Mining and Natural Resources
4. Chief Officer — Conflict, Peace Building & Disaster Management
Terms of Service: Contract
All applicants should meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution and must have the following clearances attached to the applications:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- A Certificate from the Ethics and Anti—Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Clearance from any of the Credit References Bureaus in the Country
How to Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, copy of Identity Card and testimonials should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Mwalimu Plaza 2hd Floor, West Wing
P.O. Box 585-30400,
So as to reach the Offices mentioned above on or before 16th February 2018.
Candidates are advised against canvassing.
For more details on the positions please visit the County’s website on www.baringo.go.ke.
NB: Baringo County Government is an equal opportunity Government and all are encouraged to apply as provided in the advert.