An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Bartender at Tribeka holdings limited in Nairobi.
Job Purpose: To provide the highest possible standard of cocktail / bar / wine service to the guests ensuring high level of satisfaction
- Bar Service according to the business quality and service standards.
- To have complete knowledge of the cocktails / drinks / wines as listed and their presentations.
- To be aware of work schedules, company guidelines and regulations regarding uniform, grooming, and hygiene policy.
- To ensure all drinks, which are served, to clients and employees are charged to and signed for by the individual requesting the drink.
- Safety and Cleanliness of Bar and surrounding areas.
- Creating a harmonious Environment amongst all staff within the Restaurant.
- Prepare bar for service with adequate supplies of glassware, drinks, bottles, fruit and garnishes.
- Wash and polish glassware, bar equipment and bar area.
- Maintain equipment and advice on repairs or improvements needed for greater efficiency.
- Ensure responsible service of Alcohol policies is implemented.
- Maintain high hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Efficiently use the Point Of Sale(POS) System
- Properly account for bar sales at the end of the shift.
- Over 2 years’ experience in a Hotel / Restaurant
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Training in Bar Techniques will be an added advantage.
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Thorough and initiative
- Good relationship skills
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to; firstname.lastname@example.org Cc to email@example.com so as to reach us by 15th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please state your expected salary in the Subject line of your application.