SANA International Holdings Limited
Kenyenya Water Supply and Sanitation is a community water project Serving Kenyenya town and surrounding communities. The project was constructed by the community with support from stakeholders including SANA International in an effort to ensure sustained supply of water to communities living in Kenyenya sub County of Kisii County.
SANA International Holdings Limited has entered into an agreement with Kenyenya Water Supply and Sanitation Management Committee to support of the Water Supply operations
The Company is calling for applications for the following position:
Billing / Revenue Clerk
Billing / Revenue Clerk will be directly reporting to the WSO. However, overall responsibility is to the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
The incumbent will be ready to support other schemes under agency management in the geographical area.
Undertake basic supervision, operates, maintains, and performs Accounting function
Essential Functions: –
- Prepares and ensures that all water bills are distributed to clients
- Receives all payments from kiosk attendants and individual connections
- Raise receipts and write payments vouchers and ensure fully signed and enter the same into Quick books
- Assists in solving clients concerns/billing errors/sim card disputes
- Assists with the vendor communication and correspondence including, but not limited to, reviewing and processing invoices, verifying vendor statements, etc.
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with clients; monitoring payments; following up with clients when payment lapses occur.
- Maintains customers bad-debt cost report by tracking billings; monitoring collections; compiling information.
- Responsible for collecting cash and coin from all kiosks and individual collection outlets daily throughout the month.
- Ensures that daily cash deposit is made daily.
- Balances “cash-on-hand” daily. Produces daily “over/short”/variance reports.
- Maintain and monitor the Daily Deposit Witness Log.
- Prepares the daily report, including daily revenue, advance deposits, and cash and credit card transaction activities.
- Facilitate installation repair and maintenance of water treatment equipment, piping and controls
- A minimum of Diploma in Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- CPA qualification is an added advantage
- Honest, organized and able to work with minimal supervision
License Requirements: Applicant must possess a valid Kenya riding license or willing to acquire one within the shortest time possible
Interested and qualified candidates to forward their applications (Cover letter and CV) clearly indicating the position applied for:
SANA International Holdings Ltd,
Off Ring Road/Tom Mboya Drive, Milimani
P.O. Box 1137- 40100,
Tel. +254. (0) 57 2023409
Fax. +254 (0) 57 2026267
The application should reach the above address by 5:00pm of 3rd March 2018.