Job Vacancy: Sales Representative – FMCG
Salary: KShs 20,000 plus commission
Growth and Value Consulting is a Financial and Management Consulting company in Kenya. G & V represents a client; Brandons Foods Ltd who seeks to recruit a Sales Representative.
Brandons Foods Ltd deals with pork products,bacon,sausages,pork chops.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Representative will drive sales activities for the business with keen attention to new customer acquisition and retention of existing client base.
The Sales Representative will;
- Drive new client acquisition and retention for supermarkets especially those with penetration in highly populated residential areas. E.g quick mart ,tumaini,self ridges
- Drive new client acquisition and retention of restaurants and hotels.
- Drive new client acquisition and retention of eateries and butcheries.
- Drive new client acquisition and retention of small scale local eateries (vibandas).
- Coordinate merchandisers in sales location assigned and order reporting and delivery planning.
- Carry out market analysis and report on market intelligence gathered.
- Coordinate delivery with logistics department.
- Drive customer feedback gathering and following through on areas of improvement.
- Report on a monthly basis on leads and conversions.
- Cold calling on previous and existing clients to generate advanced business leads.
- Will lead partnership relationships with existing and strive to identify new partners.
- A diploma /certificate in sales and marketing.
- Proficient computer skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar industry. Experience in FMCG sales is highly advantageous.
The sales representative will be;
- An excellent communicator.
- A customer experience oriented individual.
- A proactive individual to achieve results.
- If they have an existing contactable client list this will be highly advantageous.
- A person who is willing to get their hands dirty.
- A person with good interpersonal skills to relate well to customers, staff and any other stakeholders they may interact with from time to time.
Interested candidates to send their application which should be an application letter and a CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Sales Representative” as the subject of the email by COB 22nd February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No hard copies of application will be accepted.