Job Title: Business Development Manager, Executive Recruitment Division
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and generating leads to create a large pipeline of deal;
- Critically evaluating and ranking leads to focus on those with the potential to turn into sales;
- Producing weekly sales pipeline reports and forecasts;
- Drive profitability by achieving/surpassing set targets;
- Building relationships with key decision makers within the targeted organizations with the aim of deriving sales opportunities or referrals;
- Key account management leading to repeat sales and longer term client relationships;
- Building the sales capability of the rest of the team to ensure they are better equipped to sell; and
- Facilitate new product development by sharing market insights with the rest of the executive recruitment team.
- Sales savvy: Aggressive go getter with hunger for closing sales,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- Good organizational and administration skills,
- Attentive to detail
- Demonstrates initiative
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University and preferably in a business related field;
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in consultative sales with a proven track record;
- Relevant professional qualifications; and
- Previous experience in selling staffing solutions is preferred.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 7th March, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.