Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager (Health)
Our client is a social enterprise is the early start-up stage.
The firm has developed powerful platform that enable rural and urban communities access quality medical consultation at affordable rates.
The platform connects low level health service providers with medical experts from across the globe.
The firm is seeking a highly entrepreneurial individual to recruit users (clinics owners) of the tool.
The hired person will be involved giving ideas for further development of the product and testing it in various market contexts locally and internationally.
The ideal candidate for this role need the following qualities and qualifications:
- 5-8 Years working experience in sales, marketing or business development
- Some practical experience in marketing of medical products to clinics business owners;
- Some experience rolling out a new business innovation in the market;
- Willingness to initially do both strategic work as well as hands on interactions with target customers in the field;
- Ability to build and leverage on networks in public sector-particularly county governments;
- Knowledgeable of trends in the technology world;
- Understanding of how social enterprises work;
- Hold a degree in sales, marketing or business;
- Having some entrepreneurship experience (successful or not) will be a key added advantage.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org