Job Title: Business Development Manager (Electrical Engineering)
2 Vacant Positions.
Our firm, UPO Ltd is recruiting Business Development Managers for Outsource Technique Limited.
They have 2 vacant positions for the same.
Details on duties and qualifications below.
Job Summary: The Business Development Managers are to facilitate growth of business by preparing training programs and motivating staff to work.
They will also prepare proposals and specifications, conducting workshops, renew contracts with clients and also analyze competitors.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a strategic and robust business plan to enable the company meet its objectives.
- Increase revenue and funding by developing business relationships with existing and new customers, successfully closing business deals, and developing and implementing a growth plan.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new media
ventures with the clients’ strategies and operations.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for assisting in the collection of any outstanding debt from clients.
- Liaising with the other departments manage integrated campaign executions.
Required skills and qualification
- A Bachelor’s Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, selling electronics and Air conditioners.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Able to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Business Development Manager (Electrical Engineering) as the subject of your email before the end of day 16th February 2018.