Job Vacancy: Call Center – Telesales Representative
These are telesales people who use the telephone to reach potential or existing customers and whose primary liaison is to:
- Make contact with businesses with full information on service/program.
- Make sales by offering the correct information and enrolling new customers.
- handle customers enquiries promptly, efficiently and professionally to fulfill the call centre’s expectations and meet the set service and sales target
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales environment.
- Fluent in English with a clear accent (American/ British accent will be an added advantage).
- Experience in the technical sales will provide an added advantage
- Knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Past experience in a call center will provide an added advantage
Key Skills & Competencies
- Sales oriented mindset with a high degree of persuasion skills and maturity
- Numerate and quick thinker
- Maintains a high level of integrity and observes confidentiality of client data.
- Ability to remain calm while handling stressful situations
- Knowledge Retention
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Friendly with excellent customer service skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Speed – Fast & Efficient
- Ability to Multi task
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact designated clients with a target to enroll them in the program/Service.
- Increase sales by enrolling designated customers.
- Maintain customer experience levels within the quality standards stipulated.
- Handle objections by building rapport with customers.
- Record customer information and queries on the CRM.
- Adhere to Data Protection policy with regards to confidentiality of customer details.
- Adhere to escalation process as defined.
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Patiently listens and responds to customer queries.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line and all applications should reach us by 31st March 2018