Cascade Institute of Hospitality – Thika
Vacancy: College Principal
Cascade Institute of Hospitality is a premier tertiary institution focusing on hospitality and other related discipline.
The ideal candidate must be one that has a proven track record in curriculum development and in the improvement of standards of teaching and learning in an institution that offers multi-disciplinary courses.
The duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Develop highly skilled and motivated students for them to attain the highest possible levels of achievement and best outcome from their experience at CIH.
- Oversee operations through an administrative team, to identify and exploit opportunities that will improve the college’s educational performance.
- Steer the College towards Strategic Plan and assist the Board to maintain it in an up to date and relevant manner.
- Develop policies and procedures to enhance and measure quality control.
- University degree in hospitality related discipline (Mandatory).
- Master’s degree in Education or hospitality related discipline is an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 year experience as a College Principal, deputy principal or college administrator of a hospitality institute, or a HOD of catering or hospitality department in a reputable tertiary institute (Mandatory).
- At least three (3) years’ experience of teaching and examining catering or hospitality related courses (Mandatory).
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before 28th February 2018.