Generics Africa is a Pharmaceutical Distributor sourcing and supplying pharmaceuticals across all channels in Kenya and Uganda.
The company recently acquired new exclusive agencies for the Kenyan market in both ethical and consumer pharmaceutical categories.
In order to successfully venture into new categories and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified personnel.
Consumer Medical Representatives
Job Summary: Responsible for selling Generics Africa Products within an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales objectives and targets whilst successfully launching new products into the market.
This role reports to the Generics Africa Consumer Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers;
- Achieve set sales targets and call targets
- Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies;
- Detail Pharmaceutical products and supplements to healthcare providers and the trade and ensure proper visibility at points of purchase through POS placement;
- Ensure appropriate stocking of all products in their territory;
- Provide on-going support to providers to create favorable relationship with the organization;
- Function as feedback mechanism between the organization and providers/customers;
- Provide regular report and feedback from providers in a correct, complete and timely fashion;
- Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and distribution of promotional materials;
- Work with fellow sales partners/reps to ensure commodity supply is uninterrupted at the pharmacy level;
- Debt Collection
- Track and provide reports on territory performance and individual performance.
- Achieved set target in product sales;
- Achieved set listing target in calls made and outlets sold into
- Properly coordinated territories in medical detailing activities; and
- Readily available supply of specified products
- Diploma in any medical sciences or pharmacy
- A business-related certification and bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Promising new graduate or 2 years of experience as a Sales Representative.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Planning, and organization skills
- Reporting and presentation skills;
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Positive attitude. Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
Interested applicants should send their detailed CVs and cover letter quoting the job title as subject to reach us not later than February 8th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.