Company Profile: Our client is a leading manufacturer of Consumer Products with remarkable 120 years in business, enjoying the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally, across different businesses and building a presence in Asia, Africa and Latin America across 3-category-products home care, personal wash and hair care.
Vacant Position: Internal Audit Manager
Job Ref: EHC/1072/18
The Role: To organize and oversee internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, while helping the company to fulfill its obligations to international and government compliance.
The incumbent will perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
Also to determine internal audit scope and developing annual plans, obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify risks and manage
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Actively engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Bsc. in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA (K) professional certification
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred
- A total of 15 years working experience in manufacturing industry (Business operations) with 8 of them as an Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving and timely problem escalation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Conveys company Vision & Strategy
- Contributes to High Performing Teams
- May include supervision of auditing/finance division on company projects.
- sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
- Acts as a Team Player
- Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Results Oriented
- Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO.
- Committed to Self-Development
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th March, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted