DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE), is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (AE), a pioneering institution that has combined the best of Sharia values with technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking.
Incorporated in 2014 and backed by its age-old values of being Progressive, Innovative, Ethical and Reliable, DIB Bank has put in place channel capabilities, high quality of service and a sound business model to ensure that it is the “The Better Way to Bank”.
To keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position:
Job Vacancy: Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
Job Reference: CIB/RM/007/18
Job Purpose: To work with the respective Unit Heads of different units with Corporate Banking for developing the sales plans in line with overall Corporate Business Plans and the Business Plans of different customers managed by Corporate Banking.
Also to ensure that product revenue and profitability targets are achieved / exceeded.
- To ensure that product revenue and profitability targets are achieved f exceeded.
- To understand customers business and to anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process. To match customer’s needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. To negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- To provide structured solutions to meet the specific cash management requirements of our customers and prospects.
- To undertake a disciplined product-oriented sales management process. To monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- To train Junior RMs and other Transaction Banking Sales Managers in product knowledge, provide technical product expertise and conduct joint calls to ensure joint sales goals are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer
- Feedback on product and competition is obtained.
- To assist product management and development in strategic product rollouts.
- To provide feedback and assistance to all areas of transaction banking; e.g., Product Management, Marketing, etc. to ensure that the voice of the customer and local requirements are incorporated into ongoing plans and initiatives. To keep abreast of customers’ needs, trends and product/market intelligence for new product developments/enhancements, strengthening competitive position.
- To ensure smooth deal implementation and adherence to high levels of service quality.
- To identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other Banking lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
- Facilitate customer service issues and to ensure a high level of post sales service is made available to the clients at all times.
- To monitor the progress of local implementation team.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Training / Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of corporate banking products and DIB strategy & policies
Work Experience: 5-6 years of Commercial Banking experience of which at least 4 years of Relationship Management exposure is a must.
- Effective leadership, decision-making and team building skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong marketing, selling and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of local corporate banking market and vision about future direction and market sensitivities
How to Apply
Send your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the reference as the subject of the email when forwarding your application.
Deadline for applications is 2nd March 2018
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not ask individuals to supply funds as part of the recruitment process.