Job Vacancy: Court / Litigation Clerk
Salary: Kshs. 25,000 – 30,000
Location: CBD, Nairobi
Our client, a full service law firm which focuses on corporate, commercial, conveyancing, banking, real estate, civil litigation law and arbitration is looking for a Court / Litigation Clerk to join their team.
- Attending registries, boards and other government or other offices for purposes including: filing, registrations, making payments, making applications, fixing dates, perusals and searches, extracting court orders, obtaining consents, obtaining conveyancing demands and certificates,
- Effecting service and delivery of requisite dispatch
- Preparing and signing affidavits of service;
- Advice on efficient handling of a matter including:
- – documents needed for successful completion and registration
- – various processes and procedures at the registries;
- Where necessary updating clients and calling for documents which are in their possession
- Arranging files in the law firm’s registry, and attaching them to relevant files
- Pulling out the files needed by the advocates
- Handling matters expected of an advocate’s clerk
Skills and Abilities
- Current students pursuing diploma or certificate in Legal Studies.
- More than one year working experience
- Organized and attention-to-detail oriented
- Excellent people management
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Available immediately
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 16th February 2018
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.