Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting.
The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)
Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Vacancy: Production Manager
Job Ref: HR/CROSS/21/2018
Reporting to the Head of Production and Technology, the Production Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Production of live and prerecorded TV program.
- Building, organizing and operating technology, staff scheduling and production.
- Managing and outsourcing production contracts.
- Managing celebrities and anchor contracts.
- Daily coordination with Managing Editor
- Controlling production budget targeted on savings.
The ideal candidates must posses an O Levels academic qualification minimum with 5 years of TV news production experience in manager position.
A minimum of 3 years of TV technology experience, including working experience and operating a TV studio.
- Extensive familiarity with TV news and magazine production
- Excellent Communication, Organisational, People and team Management Skills
- Ability to manage varied and diverse individuals including Celebrities and Politicians
- The ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
Applicants should submit the following:
– A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
– A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
– Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed as below on or before 16th February 2018.
The Secretary General
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O. Box 40712-00100,
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.