Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting.
The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)
Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Vacancy: Studio Cameramen
Job Ref: HR/CROSS/23/2018
Reporting to the Studio Technical Supervisors, and directed by the Live News Director, the Studio Cameramen will be responsible for:
- TV studio Camera operation in live production
- Shooting high quality vision for studio news and magazine production
- Supporting editorial staff and director and providing quick technical solutions
The ideal candidates must posses: O Levels academic qualification with 3 years extensive work experience on the job with specific focus in TV studio cameraman operation.
- Demonstrated Familiarity with studio camera and lens systems
- Familiarity with TV news and magazine production technical requirements
- Camera operator skills and experience
- Camera setup and engineering skills
- Studio lighting skills and experience
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, attentive to detail with the ability to multitask
Applicants should submit the following:
– A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
– A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
– Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to email@example.com addressed as below on or before 16th February 2018.
The Secretary General
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O. Box 40712-00100,
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.