Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting.
The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)
Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Studio Technical Operators
Job Ref: HR/CROSS/22/2018
Reporting to the Studio Technical Supervisors, the Studio Technical Operator will be responsible for the following:
- TV studio technology operation in areas
- Video switcher operation, Camera engineering
- Audio mixer, audio engineering, microphones, microports management
- Playout server and Studio Rec/Play server operation
- Studio graphics, virtual set operation
- Provision of Support to editorial staff and director providing quick technical solutions
The ideal candidates must posses: O Levels academic qualification with 3 years of extensive TV studio operation experience in video and audio technology.
- Demonstrate familiarity with video and audio system design concept and equipment
- Demonstrate Familiarity with TV news and magazine production technical requirements
- Be an equipment operator with relevant skills and experience
- Have Equipment setup and engineering skills
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, attentive to detail with the ability to multi task.
Applicants should submit the following:
– A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
– A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
– Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed as below on or before 16th February 2018.
The Secretary General
Kenya Red Cross Society
P.O. Box 40712-00100,
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.