Career Opportunity at Crown Paints Kenya Plc
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Two-time Company of the Year Awards (COYA) winners and rated one of the best companies to work for by Deloitte.
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Planning and Logistics Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Position: Planning Officer
Reporting To: Planning and Logistics Manager
Purpose: Responsible for production planning and finished goods logistics
- Monthly production plan preparation.
- Monitoring daily stock status of depots and plan production accordingly.
- Daily production plan compliance monitoring
- Preparation of MIS reports related to planning and logistics
- Coordinate between depots and plan for priorities.
- Ensure no stock out at depots
- Batch card generation for production
- Prepare special products requisitions to production, or to other locations where stocks are available.
- Plan and prioritize movement of finished goods from factory to depots.
- Actively involved in Kaizen activities of the plant.
- Perform any other duties as required by management from time to time.
- University degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Project management or other relevant specialty.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in production planning, logistics and warehousing.
- Demonstration of supply chain and logistics experience.
- SAP/ERP Knowledge a must.
- High integrity, Assertiveness, results oriented, proactive, prioritization and time, management, committed, Excellent written and oral communication.
- Team player with exceptional people management skills.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – email@example.com
NB: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 21st February 2018.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.