Our client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit Aseptic Bottling to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Supervise daily manufacturing activities for all dairy products
- Ensure bottles and cap are sterilized while utilizing resources by reducing water, and power consumption.
- Supervise processes such as aseptic filling, contamination control, and feed systems.
- Works closely with all associates directly assigned to the aseptic and production teams as well as associates in the Logistics,
- Maintenance and Quality Assurance.
Any other duties as assigned by your superior.
- Degree or Diploma in Dairy Tech/Food tech
- Minimum 5 years in UHT/Aseptic Processing & Packing.
- Experience in food/beverage/bottling/ dairy/FCMG industry is an added advantage.
If qualified please send your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘ Aseptic bottling I/C’ by 23rd February 2018.