Job Vacancy: CIP Operator
Job Summary: The CIP Operator will be responsible for sanitizing the production areas & utensils using chemicals and equipment per Company’s standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up of utensils for shift
- Conduct sanitation of production equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of CIP room with company’s guidelines.
- Utilize sanitation chemicals
- Follows safety practices and identifies/corrects potential hazards
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Food / Dairy Technology
- Previous sanitation experience preferred
- Ability to follow directions
- Punctual and reliable in their work attendance
- Adhere to all safety and quality policies and practices
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively
If you meet the qualifications, send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘OPERATOR – CIP’ by 23rd February 2018.