Our client in a dairy industry is seeking to hire a Mechanical Bottling Technician to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
A Bottling mechanical Technician must be knowledgeable of bottling line equipment operations, safety, and repair.
They should have basic understanding of electrical/mechanical and troubleshooting skills. Also must be committed to reaching all production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and comply with HACCP and GMP requirements and processes
- Able to understand all bottling line machinery and controls
- Must have basic mechanical / electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of basic industrial electricity, 110v, 220v, and 480v three phase
- Communicate to Supervisors, Line Workers, Cellar, Quality Assurance (QA), SENIOR Management, and Co-workers
- Trouble-shoot and repair equipment safely
- Read and understand equipment manuals and drawings
- Report all parts used and needed for reordering to Storeroom Attendant
- Work effectively and remain calm in all situations
- Perform necessary change-over of the bottling line machinery and equipment in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot bottling line and make necessary repairs to keep it running as required
- Replace or repair machinery and equipment needed to keep the bottling line running efficiently
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and facility to keep them in top working condition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5 experience with heavy machines
- Previous experience in the Dairy Industry or production
If you qualify for the position send your CVs to email@example.com clearly indicating on the subject line Mechanical Technician Bottling on or before 23rd February 2018.