Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Operator Processing to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Monitors and controls plant operations.
- Constantly reviews the operation of the plant to monitor production and quality,
- anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains adequate records of key production variables such as production volume, yield, plant uptime, utility consumption, etc., on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis, as required.
- Participates in Quality Assurance program. Communicates directly with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- Samples and tests process streams as required by the QA program and procedures.
- Maintains QA records.
- Diploma/ degree in Dairy Tech/Food Tech/Dairy Micro/Dairy Chem
- At least 5 years Experience in Dairy/Beverage/FMCG industry.
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title OPERATOR PROCESSING by 23rd February2018