We are looking for a quality assurance line technician (bottling) for a dairy industry in Nakuru.
- Ensure that the production processes will result in preventing spoilage of products before their expiry dates.
- Helping with creating and maintaining a quality management system for the aseptic unit.
- Performing raw, intermediate and finished milk and product analysis.
- Assisting teams in applying information for process improvement and resolution of quality issues in the facility.
- Ability to troubleshoot and take corrective action on the line.
- Post graduate degree in Dairy Tech/Food Tech/Dairy Micro/Dairy Chem
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in UHT/Bottling/Processing & Packing
- Experience in food/beverage/bottling/ dairy/FCMG industry is an added advantage.
If qualified please send your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘QA-Line technician Bottling by 23rd February 2018.