Our Client in a dairy industry is seeing to recruit a plant head to join their dedicated team.
Roles & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Heading entire plant operations
- Responsible to implement and enforce the ISO 22000:2005 (HACCP) and ISO 9001:2000
- Involved in Production of Market Milk, Curd, Butter, Ghee, Butter Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Butter Oil, Paneer
- Involved in Costing and Process controls for the co-packers
- Involved in Dairy Projects.
- Review and control of products / Material losses Audit for equipment performance and implementation of action plan.
- Responsible to carry out the calibration of all equipment’s.
- Responsible for logistics
- Core Team Member for implementing the SAP
- Involved in Tetra pack UHT milk project
- Responsible for documentations and implementing of check lists of all equipment’s & Machinery.
- Responsible for implementation of HACCP and GMP in the dairy activities.
- Evolving of standard work instructions.
- Involved in documentation of process and Quality Manuals by incorporating the process flow charts and standard procedures.
- Engineering – Dairy Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical
- 20 Year’s experience in a large / mid-sized Dairy Plant, heading Projects and Production in the plant.
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com on or before 7th February 2018 clearly indicating ‘PLANT HEAD’ on the subject line.