Job Vacancy: Production Manager
Salary: Kshs 150,000
Nature of Job: Full time
Industry Type: FMCG
Summary: Our client dealing with processing and production of dairy products seeks to recruit a Production Manager with good experience in a manufacturing set up and if possible a dairy company.
To plan, organize and control production in the company to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to the best standards.
- Primarily to manage on a daily basis the production of all Dairy products through;
1. Coordinating production with sales requirement through planning discussion, coordination and producing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual production plans
2. Ensuring adequate qualities of packaging materials for production without promoting excess.
3. Provision of adequate human resources to meet production needs
4. The acquisition of and the use of the necessary utilities
5. Budgetary control of production and the minimizing of waste
- Developing a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production plan in respect of capital, material, utility and human resources.
- Establishing and achieving of normal good manufacturing practice for the dairy industry
- Developing and maintaining of process systems and specification through consultation with all relevant departments to develop appropriate product and packaging specification and the test procedures to be followed
- The development and maintenance of an employee and facility safety programme
- To implement appropriate and agreed upon reports to senior management and line staff for information
- Ensure safety of both employees and visitors in all production processes.
- Ensure handling of products adhere to established hygiene standards in line with the company’s food safety policy.
- Job Holder should hold a Bachelors’ degree in Food Science and Dairy Technology
- Should have over 6 years working experience in foods and beverages industry.
Leadership and Management Skills
- Must be a team leader, team builder and effective communicator to motivate production team.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and provide solutions
- The job holder must be willing and capable of putting extra hours daily when need arises
Note: If qualified and interested in this role send your CV quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted