Our client is one of the largest companies in the Financial Services Industry in the region and is involved in helping discerning individuals protect and create their wealth.
The company is continuously innovating to design financial products and services for today’s constantly changing world and is now seeking to recruit a highly motivated, talented and innovative individual to fill the following senior position:
Job Vacancy: Digital Lead
Job Ref No. D&T/03/2018
This position is responsible for leading the agile development of technology and digital solutions in all areas of business at the company.
- Set the digital aspiration and strategies for the company and translate that into a tangible roadmap and implementation plan;
- Develop and execute high impact innovation across products and businesses;
- Responsible for the development and iteration of key prototypes and solutions that create economic value for business;
- Closely collaborate with all company divisions to identify synergies and opportunities for developing solutions, and ensure seamless integration and interfacing of solutions with the business;
- Develop and implement initiatives to digitize processes to promote data-driven decision-making for performance improvement;
- Work with partners to develop solutions and operational metrics for innovations leading to new business streams;
- Research and advise on business models including the go-to market approaches and value propositions for innovative products espoused in the corporate strategy;
- Keep abreast of competitive products and industry trends and contribute findings to the Group digital agenda;
- Manage, mine and manipulate data for accuracy and the treatment needed to convert it to relevant information for decision-making.
- Design and monitor project and change management plans; and
- Create and implement initiatives to help employees become more digital, agile and customer-centric.
The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Engineering, ICT or a related field with over five (5) years’ experience in recent technologies including FinTech, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence and with deep knowledge in Digital Product Management and Strategy Development gained
in financial services industry.
S/He must have strong experience working with IT partners and leading value proposition design, market and competitive research and in leading groups in new
digital products and change oriented projects, and a background in innovation and start-up tech development.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the above roles, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience and quoting the respective reference number on your application letter.
To be considered, your application must be received by Thursday 8 March 2018 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands, Nairobi. Kenya
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© 2017 Deloitte Consulting Limited