Vacant Positions: Draughtsman / Women (2)
Our Client, a local Engineering Consulting and one of Africa’s Leading Multidisciplinary Engineering, Projects and Operations Management firm is urgently seeking to recruit a Draughtsman / Women.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure no over / under- stocking and also that stock is well handled
- Take overall responsibility for team, client and general safety in the Centre and as a consequence of its activities.
- Utilisation and close supervision of the Client Information Center software (CLIC)
- To promote and maintain the quality management systems as laid out by our Client
- To ensure client feedback and prompt conclusion to potential client’s complaints
- To engage and motivate all team members within the centre so that they understand and work to achieve centre objectives and KPIs and so that their role has a positive impact on the Centre’s success
- Take an active approach to managing the performance of all team members by providing honest feedback on performance; providing formal reviews at least annually; setting appropriate objectives; ensuring appropriate behaviours are discussed and appropriate training plans are put in place
- Clearly define structured local induction plans to ensure new team members understand the requirements of their role and have appropriate training to do the job.
- To ensure that all new team members attend corporate induction within the first 3 months of starting
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least 2-3 years industry experience in Electrical or Mechanical drawing
- Trained in AutoCAD an absolute must
- Experience with Rivet an advantage
- Experience in Consulting Engineers office an advantage but not a necessity.
- Design capability in building services an advantage but not necessity.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 9th February 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.