Vacancies in a Water Treatment / Bottling Plant
A newly established water treatment plant in Katito, Kisumu County is seeking the position below:
The Driver will be primarily responsible for distribution and delivery of goods to customers within Kisumu, Homabay, Kericho, Nyamira and Kisii Counties.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with customers;
- Ensure goods are delivered in good condition, in a timely and efficient manner;
- Maintain the vehicle in a presentable clean state;
- Maintain high level of confidentiality;
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage;
- Ensure paramount safety of vehicle and official items at all times;
- Advise supervisor when the vehicle is due for service;
- Keep complete and accurate records of delivery information;
- Must portray moral integrity and clients handling skills.
- Valid Driver’s License class BCE and capable of Defensive Driving;
- Thorough knowledge of driving rules and regulations and be conversant with the Road Safety Code;
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional driving experience with a safe driving record;
- Proficient to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Possess basic skills in minor vehicle repairs and maintenance. Vocational training in auto maintenance and repair would be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to team-oriented work;
- Must have experience in driving 10 tonne truck;
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business;
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE);
- Certificate of Good conduct.
How to Apply
All applications with updated CV to be submitted by Wednesday, February 28th 2018, indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.