A leading Consultancy firm in the energy sector has a job opening in the following area;-
- Age 28 and above.
- Holder of a B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer with the Engineers Registration Board.
- Have at least 7 Years of experience in electrical engineering designs, preparation of tender documents and construction supervision of electrical works
- Must be willing to work anywhere within the East African community
- Experience on petroleum related projects as we as power generation will be an added advantage
- Possess a good command of both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- High integrity.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Degree from a recognized university,
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications letter quoting their current and expected remuneration , CV’s containing three (3) professional referees and day contacts, and copies of certificates and testimonials by Friday 26th February 2018, addressed to:
or by post to
Kurrent Technologies Ltd.
Hass Plaza, 4th Floor, Lower Hill Road
P. O. Box 16989 – 00620
Applications without all the requirements won’t be considered.