Job Title: Electrical Technician
Industry: Telecommunications and Energy Sector
Our client is a Chinese company that services generators and other power systems in the Telecommunication and Energy sector.
They are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be working with oil engines & Air conditioners.
- Carry out preventative maintenance for all power plant equipment (Generators, Grid terminal switch gears, rectifiers, batteries, UPS, Solar systems, Wind power Solution and Air conditioning).
- Carry out inspection, calibration/setting and testing of the performance of power system
- Test the loading capacity of power systems.
- Trouble shooting on all power systems at first level.
- Work with expert (from internal and external) to resolve major equipments faults.
- Generate and keep performance report for power systems including: preventative maintenance reports, Corrective maintenance reports, general equipment inventory report.
- Installation of power and air plant system.
- Undertake spares replacement and keep record of spares utilization.
- Generate spares requirement estimate.
- Generate preventative maintenance schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher national diploma in energy related field.
- Must have at least 1 years experience
- Experience in telecommunications/energy sector shall be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team
- Energetic with capacity to work up to odd hours. Must have high integrity.
- Valid driving license.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Electrical Technician) to email@example.com before 14th February 2018.
Kindly indicate current / last salary on your CV