Events Couture is an event agency in Kenya.
We are looking for an energetic, presentable, outgoing and self-driven Sales and Admin Intern to join the team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Assist in aggressively selling and marketing products and services; and securing clients
- Proactively respond to client’s requests or enquiries and resolve complaints problems with appropriate management guidance.
- Manage and update all social media platforms for the company and related ventures
- Assist in writing effective marketing materials including proposals, reports, presentations and undertake full quality assurance to ensure that they conform to our company or client’s standards and will promote the image and objectives of the organization
- Gathering market intelligence and working with the management to analyse results in relation to the agency’s marketing plans
- Attends and contributes ideas to event planning meetings
- Assist in reviewing documents and promotional materials
- Assist in conception, overall design and co-ordination of events
- Assist in overall administration work including filing of documents and returns, photocopying, reconciliation of receipts among others
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Education, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Marketing/Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing/CIM Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Work experience in sales and marketing will be an added advantage
- Proficient in social media handling
- Ability to create creative concepts will be an added advantage
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive individual
- Computer proficiency
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 March, 2018.