Our client, a leading fashion retail company is seeking to recruit warehouse clerk to work on part-time basis on their new Mombasa branch.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive allocations to stores in compliance with procedure and registers boxes to the system
- Double checks the alarms and label of products that are received to store stocks and putting them into sections, arranges depot-sections transactions and delivers products to section personnel.
- Inform depot representative or store management about any faults identified during allocation acceptance (extra-missing products, wrong products etc.)
- Allocates returns or transfer products to accurate depots on time in compliance with procedures.
- Follow up needs for materials (printed documents, box selling tapes, toners, labels, A4s etc.) in the depot and informs depot representative in order to supply them.
- Checks whether the depot complies with the audit standards.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in any field
- 6 months and above retail experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of Sales skills.
- Team player, result oriented and have positive attitude
- Ability to work in a multinational / multicultural environment
- Must be willing to work on shift basis.
- Excellent communication skills. Age between 19-30 year
- Must be resident of Mombasa
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 28th February 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement